Skip to main content
Posted Thu, 21 Sep 2023 14:06:42 GMT by Sonia Wiffen
My house was built in the garden of another house, and new a title deed created. The drive is shared with two of my neighbours. I was given a document when I bought the house which displayed the boundaries, and the shared drive with  related parking spaces etc. As my copy isn't very clear, I was hoping there was a better copy somewhere. Will this document be part of the land registry documents, and if so what is it called? 
Posted Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:38:25 GMT by Adam Hookway
Sonia - it maybe and quite possibly the actual Transfer of Part you completed when buying. Start by checking your own register to see what information it refers to
If the 'document' is referred to and is 'filed' you can then apply for a copy by post
Posted Fri, 22 Sep 2023 11:04:17 GMT by Sonia Wiffen
Thanks for your help..

Three questions:

Looking through my documents I've found a "Transfer of Part" document, and also three "CS" sheets which are "continued from Form TP1".
If I order the "Transfer of Part" will it include all related sheets? 

Also looking at my downloaded copy of the plan details under "Property register" there is the following section: "the land has the benefit of the rights reserved by but is subject to the rights granted by a transfer of the land......Note: Copy filed under ONnnnn" .The title number it is filed under is my neighbours. 
Is this referring to the "Transfer of Part" ?
Should I/can I order my neighbours document?  
Posted Fri, 22 Sep 2023 12:18:15 GMT by Adam Hookway
Sonia - 1. Yes as the CS sheets are part of the same deed
2. It's referring to a Transfer of the land as described in the wording. And seems likely that it was a Transfer of part for example
3. If it contains rights (easements) then that's what it includes and if they share the access/parking spaces etc then it seems that's what you will be interested in.
Only you can decide though what information you want/need. We don;t check it for you and say Yes or No re whether it answers your Qs or not. 
But if you are trying to understand what rights exists and who owns what then the registered information is the right place to start

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in