Skip to main content
Posted Sat, 13 Jul 2024 11:00:10 GMT by N Kanetsuka
Hi Adam,

My question is regarding Title Number: ON159009

I completed and sent AP1, TR1 and ID forms back in May but have received no acknowledgement of receipt (to my knowledge!).

I plan to sell in early September so it's important that the title deeds have been transferred before sale.

How will I know that the application has been received by HMLR, and if there are any errors on the application will I be told, and if so would I then have to wait another few months for reapplication/processing?

Grateful for your patience in responding to what must be very repetitive questions!

Best wishes, Naomi
Posted Sat, 13 Jul 2024 13:28:17 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Naomi - the application was received on 28th May and is waiting to be processed. Once processing starts the casework team will contact you as appropriate
If you are planning to sell then the pending application won't stop you from doing so. However if it is still pending when you find a buyer you can request expedition at the appropriate time 
I'm sure you will appreciate that we can't expedite applications where the owner is planning/thinking of selling as it would limit the expedite impact for those where a proven urgency exists 
Thank you for your 'grateful' comment but many posters on here have actual applications in the mix so do need to share details to get a specific update and as we do have delays at present patience has to be a given, for both of us

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in