Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 09 Jun 2023 09:00:58 GMT by Vinay Rathore
Hi @Curtis Jackson I am also in similar situation, 
Can you please let me know how long did the entire process took. is it final now ?

Thanks
Regards,
Vin
Posted Fri, 09 Jun 2023 09:27:55 GMT by Vinay Rathore
Posted Fri, 09 Jun 2023 09:45:42 GMT by Adam Hookway
Vinay - the application is regards land at the rear of the quoted title (SGL841110). The survey has been done so it's being considered by one of our lawyers as to next steps and notices.
Posted Fri, 09 Jun 2023 10:38:54 GMT by Vinay Rathore
Thank you
It would be great if you can give some rough timescales for the notices to be sent out and rough timescales when can the entire process be completed. 
Thank you.
Posted Fri, 09 Jun 2023 12:34:39 GMT by Adam Hookway
Vinay - until the lawyer has considered and confirmed next steps we can't be definitive. Suggest you make a note to post again early next week and we can check again 
Posted Fri, 09 Jun 2023 12:36:45 GMT by Adam Hookway
Vinay - it may help to be aware that this forum doesn't work like other online public forums with regards the participation of others.
We at HMLR use it to try and help users with general and frequent enquiries so there's no real community to engage with. Mr Jackson may respond but he may also not be linked to his original thread now so won;t be aware of your post
Posted Wed, 14 Jun 2023 09:14:40 GMT by Vinay Rathore
Hi  Adam Hookway,
Good morning. 
Sure, I will keep the community standards and guidelines in mind, thanks for letting me know.
Could you please check the status today on "Adverse Possession" as I am running a risk on mortgage offer from lender is going to expire. 
Title number: SGL1276
Postcode: SM3 8QY

Please let me know the stage it is in and how long (rough timeline) it will take.
Thank you.
Posted Wed, 14 Jun 2023 09:26:55 GMT by Adam Hookway
GM Vinay - the application (SGL841110) is with a senior officer to consider the surveyor's report and confirm next steps to take. It's expedite status ensures that it will be considered asap
With such claims there is invariably a need to contact neighbouring landowners to check and confirm the claim etc but it's too soon to know at this stage. I mention that as that can mean a 3-4 week wait for replies/final stages 
I will check with the casework team for an update and will share when I have something more concrete
Posted Wed, 14 Jun 2023 10:27:06 GMT by Vinay Rathore
Thanks alot Adam Hookway this helps.
If you can check with casework team, an update from case worker is highly appreciated, It will be great help.
Thanks 
Posted Mon, 19 Jun 2023 15:26:42 GMT by Vinay Rathore
Hi Adam Hookway 
Good Afternoon.
Could you please check with Casework team for an update.
we already have mortgage secured and our mortgage offer from lenders will expire soon and unfortunately it will risk the buying process to fail as we will not be able to qualify for affordability criteria as interest rates have gone up further again.
we are highly grateful of your kind help.
Thanks
Regards,
Vinay 
Posted Mon, 19 Jun 2023 15:29:34 GMT by Adam Hookway
Vinay - the application re SGL841110 has been completed today so the new registered information is now available online as required.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in