Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 04 Oct 2024 14:21:06 GMT by Wu Wu

I am seeking some guidance regarding an expedited registration process for my property  6.12  postcode M15 4SR. My transaction was completed in June 2021, and my solicitor has made three attempts to register the title, all of which were unsuccessful. Since then, I have been in close contact with my solicitor to resolve the matter.

Due to the developer’s bankruptcy, we faced significant challenges in gathering the necessary documentation. We initially contacted the opposing solicitor, then the administrator, and finally the document storage company to acquire all the required documents. Now that everything is complete, my solicitor has resubmitted the application and applied for expedited registration.

Could you please advise on the typical timeline for receiving a response to an expedited registration request? Any information on how long this process usually takes would be greatly appreciated。

Posted Fri, 04 Oct 2024 14:26:26 GMT by Adam Hookway
Wu Wu - their application was only submitted on 20th September and as yet not expedited.
Expedition can help fast track such applications but there are a large number of prior applications pending against the landlord/seller's title so it's still likely to be a lengthy wait 
MAN445060

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in