Skip to main content
Posted Sun, 28 Jan 2024 15:45:51 GMT by Steph Rowlands
Hi,

I understand a notice has been issued regarding a proposed change to my title plan (your ref L786TFT) and I would like to know what the proposed change is.

My solicitors have asked for this information and have advised me that the Land Registry cannot provide it.

Please could you tell me why I cannot see the details of a proposed change to my title plan?  Or, if I can see the proposed change, please can you tell me how/where I can see it?

Thanks, Steph.
Posted Sun, 28 Jan 2024 16:00:22 GMT by Steph Rowlands

To be clear - the original enquiry was raised by my solicitors with the Land Registry, further to an enquiry raised by prospective purchasers of my property.

Per the letter I have received, the notice has not been sent to me, it has been sent to:

'The owner of the adjoining title to notify them of the proposed change'

And this is because:

'It would appear part of the garden land at the rear of the property is currently registered as being part of an adjoining title. As this would appear to be an error one of our Land Registry lawyers has agreed to alter both titles by removing it from the incorrect title and adding the land back into the above title.'

Above are extracts from a letter I have received Peter Griffin (3000060998).

It is because this letter states that my title is going to be amended, I feel I should also have sight of the proposed changes.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks again, Steph.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in