Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 16 Jun 2023 16:07:38 GMT by Hannah Payne
Hello,

I am attempting to buy the property with title number LL382405. The seller's solicitors have applied to have nine charges removed As this is needed for the sale to complete/exchange. I was told that the seller's solicitors have made the application for the charges to be removed back in April but still no update? 

Could you please let me know if the seller's solicitors have provided all required information? My mortgage offer is getting close to expiry so I would like to ask my solicitors to follow up if the seller's solicitors need to provide you with more information.

Thank you and best wishes,
Hannah
Posted Sat, 17 Jun 2023 05:57:06 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello Hannah - we received one application at the end of April and one in early June. Both have been expedited and processing begun. The first application to cancel the Land Charge entries requires more from the lodging conveyancer and we contacted them on the 13th June to confirm. We await their reply.
You'll need to contact them to confirm and to clarify specifics including their own timescale for a reply
Posted Mon, 03 Jul 2023 13:15:42 GMT by Hannah Payne
Hi Adam, the solicitors have responded several weeks ago but still no updated title document has been received. Are you able to give a timescale on the or if any further Information is needed? Thanks 
Posted Mon, 03 Jul 2023 14:06:10 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Hannah - whilst they responded on the 12th June that was to ask us a Q and we provided the answer on 13th June. We have not received a reply as yet
If you have spoken to the solicitor since the 13th and they are unaware then please ask them to get in touch through their secure portal as appropriate

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in