Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 26 May 2023 15:11:49 GMT by Danielle Naylor
Hi

I requested my name to be changed on my title deeds to my now married name on 1st March but not had them back.  I then emailed on 20th April to chase up and received a reply to say I would have a response in 5 working days, or 20 days.  It's now more than 20 days and I've had no reply nor an email back.  We are moving house so I need to know when I will get the updated deeds back.
Enquiry: Ref: 230301-1761503
Please can you help
Danielle
Posted Fri, 26 May 2023 16:04:00 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Danielle - we received your application against HD113134 on 3rd March and it's waiting to be processed. We have a backlog of this type of work and it may not be processed for several weeks yet
I can see you contacted us in April and auto reply was issued on 22nd April explaining the delays and signposting the request expedition option if there was an urgency. Did our reply go to spam/junk perhaps - I only mention in case you wanted to check
I'll flag it with colleagues and ask them to expedite it now so it should be processed in the coming week. We will contact you as appropriate via the application process either to raise any issues/queries or to confirm the register has been updated

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in