Skip to main content
Posted Thu, 02 Nov 2023 14:54:01 GMT by Lydia .
Hi Adam, 

Thank you for getting back to me. Am a stay at home mum with two young boys, so am vulnerable. The divorce case is pending a final order, Is it possible to expediate this?

Many thanks,
Lydia
Posted Thu, 02 Nov 2023 15:51:15 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Lydia - it can be hastened and I'll flag with colleagues
To help with my own understanding, and perhaps others who have also shared comments on this thread, can you explain what the 'urgency' is here please?
I ask in no way to challenge the comment but simply to understand better how such things are viewed by the actual court/divorce process?
As mentioned previously here the Notice and it's protection of rights, is confirmed from the date of receipt. So how long it then takes to then be processed should have no impact. But that's presumably not the case or that's not how it's viewed - can you add anything perhaps? 
Please don't feel you have to as will flag as stated but just trying to improve understanding here with your help.
Hope that's ok to ask, but appreciate how vulnerable you feel, and if not I will edit my post and remove it 
Posted Fri, 03 Nov 2023 21:08:31 GMT by Kate Nightingale
Can i check if my HR1 form has been received please.
divorce proceedings started in August but we currently still in negoatiation.
im worried he may sell or sign over his rental house.

Thanks
Kate
Posted Sat, 04 Nov 2023 07:38:55 GMT by Adam Hookway
Kate - if it's been submitted than the application is protected on receipt so any potential buyer/lender would be aware that your rights were protected.
Happy to confirm receipt if you share the title number
Posted Sat, 04 Nov 2023 09:59:14 GMT by Kate Nightingale
Great thank you.
title number is LT346900.

Thanks
Kate
Posted Sat, 04 Nov 2023 13:41:56 GMT by Adam Hookway
Kate - received on 3rd November 
ABR C231ZDT
Posted Sat, 04 Nov 2023 14:36:55 GMT by Kate Nightingale
Thank you
Posted Fri, 22 Dec 2023 19:15:24 GMT by Shellanna Hoyte
Hi can you check if my HR1 was received and all is well with registration. EGL128722.
Posted Sat, 23 Dec 2023 07:09:52 GMT by Adam Hookway
Shellanna - your application has been received. We will contact you when that happens so please bear with us as it may be a while before we do. Your application is protected.
Posted Sun, 31 Dec 2023 22:04:32 GMT by Gemma Greenway
Can you please check GR95699? I sent it over Christmas, so hopefully you have it? I understand from the previous comments, my rights are fully protected from the time you receive it, and not from when you process it?
Posted Tue, 02 Jan 2024 08:54:12 GMT by Nimish Patel
Gemma -  There is no application showing against the title as yet.  It could be in transit and may be received in the next day or two.  
Posted Wed, 03 Jan 2024 20:05:11 GMT by Gemma Greenway
It shows as signed for by Xerox at 6.37am on the 2nd Jan, hopefully you have it please? 
Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 07:27:28 GMT by Shellanna Hoyte

Hi Adam,

thank you for your reply. Does this mean if someone do a search for remortgage they will see my details attached? 

Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 08:44:35 GMT by Nimish Patel
Gemma - The application has been captured against the title.  The application ref is X190JGT
Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 08:47:10 GMT by Nimish Patel
Shellanna - I have replied to your post in the absence of my colleague. 

The details of an application pending would be revealed to anyone who does an Official Search. 
Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 09:05:11 GMT by Shellanna Hoyte

Nimish- thank you for your reply. It’s much appreciated.

kind regards,

shellanna 

Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 10:53:06 GMT by Gemma Greenway
Thank you Nimish, can you please confirm my home rights are now protected, while I await paperwork to be processed from your end? And any potential search of the property will show the HR1?
many thanks
Gemma 
Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 11:04:37 GMT by Nimish Patel
Gemma - Your application has a priority which means any other application submitted against the title would sit behind it and would not be considered until your application has been dealt with.   

And, yes, if a Search is carried out against the title then the result will reveal the details of the pending application. 
Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 11:22:17 GMT by Gemma Greenway
Thank you Nimish, sorry to keep asking questions, and roughly how long are applications taking to be fully dealt with please?
Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 11:26:32 GMT by Nimish Patel
Gemma - It is not possible to predict when a particular application or types of applications may be processed, but our average processing times can be found on our website - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/hm-land-registry-processing-times#changes-to-existing-registered-titles  

If there is any urgency then a request to expedite can be made - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/request-an-expedite

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in