Skip to main content
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2024 12:28:17 GMT by S Bano
Hi guys, please can you check you received my HR1 against title number LAN199502 and LA717244. If received does that mean I am protected from that date? If my husband tries to sell, dispose, gift the property can he do this without my consent? Many thanks
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2024 12:43:34 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi S Bano - both received and then added to system on 18th March.
Your rights are protected from a registration perspective from 18th March. Any future dealing with the property such as a sale or otherwise would not require your consent. By protecting your rights in this way you are in effect putting any perspective buyer, lender or other party on notice of your rights and as such it would be highly unusual for them to buy or lend against a property in which you have a right to still live.
If you are unsure as to the purpose/point of form HR1 and updating the register in this way and/or to what extent your legal rights now impact then please do seek legal advice
Posted Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:53:37 GMT by Amanda W.
Hi, I've post my hr1 form on Monday 11/3 and was wondering if there's anyway I can expedite it or if you received it? Going through a divorce. And my soon to be ex might have the intention to sell it. But its a matrimonial home and I have 2 little ones. The title deed is NK505839. Thank you
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2024 07:37:14 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Amanda - received 15th March so your notice of rights is protected from that date
Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2024 07:22:27 GMT by Tracey Harper

My husband has removal men in today to put his things into storage but I have  informed him of my HR1 form. He had agreed to a removal date of 24th May,  but he seems to think this on the money not the property. I have told him this is not the case. His solicitor & the estate agents have no idea about the HR1 application. Would there be any chance of the form being expedited sooner than later please. 

Thank you 

Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2024 07:25:00 GMT by Adam Hookway
G M Tracey - we do. Received 5th March
Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2024 18:22:05 GMT by Tracey Harper
Thank you .. does this now mean that he can not sell the house until the financial order has been completed. 

thank you again .. 
Posted Sat, 23 Mar 2024 06:06:32 GMT by Adam Hookway
Tracey - essentially yes as a normal buyer would be carrying out the appropriate searches and would be notified of the pending application to register your HR1. That or it's actual entry on the register acts as a 'red flag' to both a buyer and a mortgage lender as they are not likely to wish to complete if someone has legal rights to live in the property.
It's important though to recognise that this is a Notice of your rights so putting him and others on notice only hence my use of the word 'essentially'. I've never known a buyer or lender to complete when such a Notice is protected on the register, as this one is through lodgement and then registration
Please do speak to your legal adviser to clarify and confirm your legal rights as a spouse with regards the marital home
Posted Sat, 23 Mar 2024 06:25:42 GMT by Tracey Harper
Thank you Adam,

You have been really helpful & very quick to respond. 
Posted Sun, 24 Mar 2024 12:13:41 GMT by Haneen Almarsoomi
Hello, could you please check if my HR1 form was received, title number: BD132942
Posted Sun, 24 Mar 2024 12:29:07 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello Haneen - received 14th March
Posted Sun, 24 Mar 2024 17:04:28 GMT by Haneen Almarsoomi

Thank you Adam!

Posted Mon, 25 Mar 2024 23:50:07 GMT by Jaas Sin

HI,  I completed and posted a Hr1 form on the 12/03/24 please can you confirm that you have received it?  <table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0> <tbody> <tr> <td valign=top> <p></p> </td> <td colspan=2 valign=top> <p>Title numbers) of the property: DY369743</p> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <br> <br> many thanks,

Posted Tue, 26 Mar 2024 06:43:09 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi - received 14th March
Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2024 10:22:23 GMT by Tracey Harper
My husband is now removing “his” things from the house .. paintings, art work, bedroom furniture etc etc .. I have just been informed that 24th May is moving day. 
is there any chance my registration can be expedited sooner than later as his solicitor & mortgage people are unaware of the HR1. 

kind regards 
Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2024 11:59:56 GMT by Adam Hookway
Tracey - there should be no need as any conveyancer/lender will check and confirm what's pending on the title and the search result will confirm your HR1 application.
What's the title number?
Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2024 17:07:51 GMT by Tracey Harper

NK301622
NK305554
these are both of the title deeds 

thanks 

Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2024 09:52:42 GMT by Brenda Porter
Has my HR1 been submitted iv just a title reference number 1000004669734
Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2024 11:42:51 GMT by Adam Hookway
Brenda - received 24th March. The reference you have quoted is the worldpay payment ref obtained when you checked the title online. The title number is WYK240056
Posted Mon, 01 Apr 2024 23:11:45 GMT by Grace Maguire
Hi there,
could you please be so kind  and  check whether my home rights have started have been registered.. Title NO SYK697245 as my husband who we separated recently had continuously lied to me that my name is on the tittle deed until I searched the land on the registra online and realised my name is not there,we bought this house together and visited the offices together,but since it had so many long waits ,huddles  and a year plus  clearing as it used to be a mining area,he conned me in believing my name is there....and am not on it whosever...am a devasted single mum of two young boys..being tossed left,right and centre...pls help..

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in