Skip to main content
Posted Wed, 02 Aug 2023 10:12:33 GMT by PHILIP SUNLEY
I purchased a part of the garden from Title Number NYK493394  completed back in January. As the house it originally belonged to has just gone on the market I need to know when the title will be updated . Last copy I paid for showed as February and it hadn't been done at that time.
Posted Wed, 02 Aug 2023 11:27:21 GMT by Nimish Patel
Philip - The application to transfer part of the land from NYK493394 is captured for registration under a new title number NYK502246 (Application Ref: HG7A9E6).  The application is currently awaiting to be looked. 

We do have long delays in processing of applications requiring creation of new registers.  Most of such applications are processed within 11 to 15 months, but some are taking even longer. 

If the delay in registration is causing you difficulty or holding up a follow-up transaction then you can ask us to expedite the application. If we approve expedite we will aim to process the application as a priority, subject to any queries or additional tasks we may need to carry out.  Guidance on how to request expedite is on our website 

If there is no urgency then we would ask you to bear with us please.   I would also suggest you do not purchase copy of the register or title plan without checking that the application has been completed.  It will be a waste of your money. 

I hope this helps. 
Posted Wed, 02 Aug 2023 14:33:26 GMT by PHILIP SUNLEY

I think based on past issues with people it would be best to expedite although I do appreciate you are all pushed with workload. I just envisage potential problems with any new purchaser and it will sell quickly. 

Thank you for your prompt reply to my question.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in