Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 23 Jun 2023 07:39:00 GMT by Sean Mcginty
Hi, I hope you are well.

I have purchased a piece of land Title number LT469368.

However I cannot complete a self build mortgage until it is registered.

My solicitor has filled in a request to expedite, I just want to check the status. As I have had to start building in order to secure my builder, therefore the mortgage coming through is now critical.

if you could help in any way, or let me know if this is something which is going to take a very long time and therefore I have to halt my build due to lack of funds, I will do so.

My solicitor has sent the mortgage offer as proof of the situation.

if you could advise thank would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Sean McGinty
Posted Fri, 23 Jun 2023 08:01:06 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Sean - it was expedited as you state and we have been in correspondence with the solicitor for more information. They replied to that request and the case is now with one of our lawyers to consider specific aspects of the application as it's not what I would call 'routine' - the lawyer may decide that we still need more from the solicitor
I wouldn't expect it to be with the lawyer for long but will make a note to check again and update you when I have something concrete to share. If it looks like it's going to take much longer I'll let you know also.
LT545178      
Posted Mon, 26 Jun 2023 12:20:32 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Sean - that new registration has been completed and the title (LT545178) is now available online. Hopefully you can now complete with the loan and self-build
Posted Mon, 26 Jun 2023 13:38:41 GMT by Sean Mcginty

Hi Adam, thank you so much. Really appreciate you looking into this for me. I owe you a pint. Seriously, a huge help, I’m very grateful. Please pass on my thanks to the wider team.

Sean

Posted Mon, 26 Jun 2023 13:40:25 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Sean - that's very kind of you and an e-pint is always rewarding.
I shall pass on your thanks to those who did all the work here. Best of luck for your future property dealings

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in