Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 17 Nov 2023 07:39:36 GMT by Alex Brown

Good morning,

My wife and I are currently waiting on a new build to have the title registered before our mortgage company will release the funds. Which is the last issue to overcome before exchanging contracts. 

We have been advised that the case has been expidited, however our solicitors have not been notifying us of any updates throughout the whole process, and had us believing we were going to complete by the 4/11, hence we are all packed and ready to move. 

We are hoping someone could update us on the progress of title registration CB479262 and confirm whether this has been expidited?

Many thanks,

Alex

Posted Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:34:20 GMT by Adam Hookway
G M Alex - I'll see if I can get an idea re timescales from casework colleagues. Will post again when I have something concrete to share
Posted Fri, 17 Nov 2023 09:13:07 GMT by Alex Brown
Hi Adam, thanks for the quick response, we really appreciate your assistance looking into this for us
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2023 08:27:35 GMT by Adam Hookway
G M Alex - CB479262  was completed on Saturday so the conveyancer will have been notified and the registered information is now available online for your own/your conveyancer's needs also
Hopefully things can now progress more smoothly for you both
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2023 09:10:42 GMT by Alex Brown
Good morning Adam,

Thank you for the update, we're extremely grateful for this news and it being completed so quickly by yourselves! Thank you! 

​​​​​​Have a great day!

Many thanks,

Alex

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in