Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 22 Sep 2023 12:06:35 GMT by F M
Hello,

We posted a thread earlier in the week under the section "Register and Title Plan", but it is no longer accessible and we're getting a website error (screenshot attached).

The thread is called: "New build first registration - held up by prior pending applications. Help please?"

Can access to the thread please be fixed and restored?

Many thanks,

F M

Posted Fri, 22 Sep 2023 12:25:21 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello F M - something has gone awry re the thread but we can't repair it from our end.
If you are looking for an update re CL376650 then I'll check with the casework team to see i the conveyancer's reply is sufficient or the application to be completed
Posted Fri, 22 Sep 2023 12:35:28 GMT by F M
Hello Adam,

That's no problem about losing the thread and thanks so much for the explanation.

I was indeed just hoping for an update re CL376650. My conveyancer tells me he replied to the requisition on 20/09/23, under HMLR ref - IB5BF4.

As I mentioned before, I'm under pressure from both buyer and seller to resolve this ASAP and at real risk of the chain collapsing.

Thank you so much for your help once again. It's enormously appreciated.
Posted Wed, 27 Sep 2023 12:38:18 GMT by F M

Hi Adam,

Hope you're well, just checking in to see if you were able to obtain an update on CL376650 - to see if the conveyencer's reply was sufficient, or the application is now able to be completed.  

With thanks, FM.

Posted Wed, 27 Sep 2023 14:27:22 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi F M - it is moving but now with a senior technician to decide next steps, including if all in order. I should know more by tomorrow morning so please bear with me and wait for me to share
Posted Wed, 27 Sep 2023 15:38:25 GMT by F M
Thank you v much - appreciate the fast interim update today.
Posted Tue, 03 Oct 2023 14:52:50 GMT by F M
Hi Adam,

I just wanted to say the biggest thank you again for all your help with my enquiry.

I was delighted to receive news yesterday from my conveyancer that the application for legal title had been processed successfully. After a hugely stressful period, this came as a massive relief and really has saved the day.

Thank you so much again. It's been invaluable.

F M
Posted Tue, 03 Oct 2023 15:12:09 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi F M - I tried to find your thread earlier today to let you know but failed - sorry
Figured you would probably find out from the conveyancer and just pleased things are moving in a more positive direction now for you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in