Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 22 Dec 2023 11:49:19 GMT by David Kipnis
I have requested historical copies of the title EGL35149, namely editions 15/11/2022 and 23/03/2018, on 06/04/2023 but never received these.

I understand historical copies are sent by post (I did ask to email them if possible), but having checked with our Business System Support, who handles incoming post for the Council, they never received these - they would always email me a scan of any incoming mail.

Recorded dispatch address has my position listed, so it would've been forwarded to me.

Is there any chance of obtaining these copies, and what is the best process of requesting historical copies of the Register, ideally by email or PDF download as we do with current ones?

Many thanks,
David
Posted Fri, 22 Dec 2023 11:57:15 GMT by Adam Hookway
David - they were issued on the 6th April. The records refer to the request to be issued by email if possible but if not then to post for your attention. But the record is unclear as to which channel was used and just states that they were issued
It's several months ago now of course and there's nothing we can do via the forum so i'd suggest using our contact form to submit the specific details and the support team can then check further and advise/respond as appropriate
Posted Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:05:22 GMT by David Kipnis
Thanks Adam,
Form submitted, however there was no option to add specific details - I suppose I can do that when I get a reply?
Many thanks for your help, as always.
Posted Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:26:41 GMT by Adam Hookway

David - you can as you get a generic response initially. You can then reply as appropriate.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in