Skip to main content
Posted Thu, 07 Sep 2023 17:58:30 GMT by Amanda Kelman
I am in the process of buying a new property, but under the reserved rights on the TP1 form, there is an item which allows the Transferor or the Management Company and any Relevant Authority and … any other persons authorised by them or by the Transferor to alter the property boundaries in the following case:

‘to re-locate any Boundary Structure or other marker (in respect of which the Transferee will not be entitled to object or to claim compensation) if as a result of a subsequent as built survey it is shown that such Boundary Structure or marker has not been erected in the position shown on the plan.’

My question is whether it is possible for me to obtain the details of the measurements the Land Registry took for the plot I am buying if I supply the title number. I am happy to pay a fee for the service, if this information can be obtained .

Posted Fri, 08 Sep 2023 06:46:47 GMT by Adam Hookway
Amanda - we don't take measurements so you would need to look at the Transfer plan to see what it reveals re plot size/measurements/scale for example
Posted Fri, 08 Sep 2023 07:48:55 GMT by Amanda Kelman

Thank you for responding so quickly. By the Transfer plan, do you mean ‘ The Plan Referred To’ that is attached to the TP1? This has a scale of 1:500 (of something).

Posted Fri, 08 Sep 2023 07:58:16 GMT by Adam Hookway
Amanda - correct. The TP1 is a Transfer of Part which would include the developer's 'plot' plan normally. They don;t have measurements normally but are drawn to scale

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in