Skip to main content
Posted Thu, 27 Jul 2023 10:28:45 GMT by Abby Sedgwick
Hi Land Registry,

I contacted you a while ago regarding a land registry leasehold title application for Flat 1, 15 Cresswell Square Angmering BN16 4PX.

This has now come through but now your flat buyer's solicitors have advised they need additional documentation to exchange contracts.

I wondered if these have been requested by our solicitor and, if so, what is the time scale for these?

We have been trying to sell our flat since last July and we have been delayed due to documentation issues the entire time and we are just at our wits end.

If someone can help shed some light I'd really appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
Abby
Posted Thu, 27 Jul 2023 10:51:16 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Abby - without knowing specifically what additional documentation they have asked for it's impossible to advise. There's nothing pending against the leasehold title WSX438989
Posted Thu, 27 Jul 2023 16:18:05 GMT by Abby Sedgwick
Hi Adam, thank you for getting back to me. Our solicitor emailed this afternoon to confirm that he received confirmation from LR that the errors on our leasehold title are being corrected as soon as possible. Could you confirm this is the case and if so, do you have a timescale for when these errors will be rectified and when our solicitor could expect to receive the updated documentation?

Kind Regards,
Abby
Posted Fri, 28 Jul 2023 06:18:10 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Abby - ok so they hadn't requested information but asked us to correct something on the title. There is now an Amend application pending against WSX438989 and that should be processed shortly. I can't be definitive re timescales but we are talking days normally and not weeks

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in