Skip to main content
Posted Tue, 10 Oct 2023 11:17:30 GMT by Shweta Gonsalves
What is the procedure to change the postal address on HM Land Registry? 
I am receiving all the posts to the old address and need to change it to receive the mails to my current address.

Many thanks 

Posted Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:55:52 GMT by Adam Hookway
Shweta - please see our online guidance on how to update your contact address details
Posted Tue, 10 Oct 2023 14:13:47 GMT by Shweta Gonsalves
Thank you for your response.

The link provided directs me to the forms which relate to change in property address or change in registered owner's address. However, i would like to change the postal address where i receive letters from land registry. Since, we have moved to another place and we are still receiving posts from land registry to the old address.

Please could you share the form here.

Thanks
Shweta
Posted Wed, 11 Oct 2023 06:56:51 GMT by Adam Hookway
Shweta - what letters are you receiving from us please? And in what context?
I assume you are not named on a registered title but are therefore receiving letters for some other reason(s)
Posted Wed, 11 Oct 2023 10:03:52 GMT by Shweta Gonsalves
Hi Adam,

I am asking this on behalf of Teosis holding limited. They have received application for registration - B2-1 letter to the old address and want to change the postal address to the present one. 
Posted Wed, 11 Oct 2023 10:30:38 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Shweta - understood so they need to apply to update their contact address on the register as a B2-1 is issued based on the registered information
I assume, as you refer to multiple letters, they are registered on a number of titles so will need to apply to update each as appropriate and using the originally linked guidance
Posted Wed, 11 Oct 2023 10:48:36 GMT by Shweta Gonsalves
Hi Adam,

Please can you guide on how to update the postal address. where do i have to update it? Is there a form i need to fill in, if so please can you send the form.

The originally linked guidance is to update the property address or registered owner's address. However, we need to only change the mailing address, to receive the posts at the right address.  
Posted Wed, 11 Oct 2023 11:12:52 GMT by Adam Hookway
Shweta - you can apply to update the address details on the register using form AP1 (panels 1-7 inc and 15 only) 
It is a postal application only and the standard address is linked to from the online guidance/form itself
Posted Thu, 04 Apr 2024 19:02:17 GMT by Nigel Cheney
Hi , We have discovered that the post code is incorrect with the land registry how do I get it corrected.
This has been raised by my mortgage application.?
Posted Fri, 05 Apr 2024 07:33:06 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi NIgel - you need to use the Contact form to report an error on the register

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in