Skip to main content
Posted Thu, 04 Apr 2024 17:23:38 GMT by Lee Jones
Hello, a few years ago my father passed away and he was the sole person registered on land registry. My mum is in care with dementia and the house has a deferred payment plan against it for her care. I am a deputy and I have a copy of probate. I have been trying to register the land registry to my mum so it can be sold. My mum has no passport, she is severe with dementia and isn’t able to leave the home. I’m having issues back and forth with and registry trying to get this sorted, it says panel 5 of AS1 is missing information and every person must fill in section A form ID1 or ID3. I am losing my mind trying to get this sorted and I am constantly getting emails regarding this being sorted out. Please could anyone advise me. 

thank you 
Posted Fri, 05 Apr 2024 07:31:48 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello Lee - I'm sorry to read of the issues you are having. The only responses you will get on the forum are from us at Land Registry. Very rare indeed for others to post a reply
If you would like me to take a look then I would need the title number. If there's a pending application it is invariably better to work with the casework team to resolve the application issues though

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in