Skip to main content
Posted Thu, 29 Jun 2023 18:21:47 GMT by Adele Bennett
Hi can anyone help me with filling in the details on HR1 form, I have tried to find a guide but been struggling for over 2 hours to find an example. 

​​​​​​A Many thanks 
Posted Fri, 30 Jun 2023 06:29:53 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Adele - the explanatory notes at the side should be enough to work your way through the panels. But which one is the issue for you?
Posted Fri, 30 Jun 2023 06:37:49 GMT by Adele Bennett
I have moved out on the marital home due to separation and not sure on what addresses to use.  

Item 3 - should this be the marital home or my current address

Item 7 - the same above

Item 6 -  do I need to complete this.

Also fees as some research is saying no fee others are saying £40 fee.  

I m so sorry for but I am finding it all stressful and the web is mind field

Many thanks 
​​​
Posted Fri, 30 Jun 2023 07:38:45 GMT by Adam Hookway
Adele - panel 3 is the property address. So the one against which you are applying to protect your interest against
Panel 7 is your address for where we would write to you should we need to for any registration reason
Panel 6 is for your details as the person send us the application. So your name and address, email and phone number
There is no fee - see the explanatory note beside panel 4

It can be stressful as the form will not be a familiar one and the www tends to offer too many answers to such specific Qs
Hope the above helps
Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2023 11:31:39 GMT by Marzena Barbara Keating
hi there, im trying to fill up application HR1 and im not sure what to tick in question 9 and 10. I domt think I understand those questions. Could you help please?
Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:35:53 GMT by Adam Hookway

Hi Marzena - panel 9 is a Yes or No answer re have you registered the same Notice against another property. If you haven't then tick No and no need to add anything more to that panel

Panel 10 - same again re Yes or No re a court order under Family Law Act as stated. You would know that if you had been to court for example

Posted Fri, 24 Nov 2023 09:30:02 GMT by Samera Manzoor
Hi, 
I’m trying to fill in the hr1 form & I just need help to fill in please. This is of great urgency, please help me?.

Posted Fri, 24 Nov 2023 09:31:01 GMT by Samera Manzoor
What am I suppose to fill in for title number of properties please?.

Am I allowed to leave my address information blank as I do not wish my husband to find where I live. In section 6 & 7?
Posted Fri, 24 Nov 2023 10:49:45 GMT by Adam Hookway
Samera - you should check and confirm the register online to ensure that your husband is the sole owner and to get the title number
Paenls 6 and 7 must be completed. If you do not want to share your own details then you should consider asking someone else/a conveyancer to submit the application 
I would suggest seeking legal advice and assistance here if you wish your location to remain anonmised as you can rely on a care of address for example
Posted Fri, 24 Nov 2023 12:20:41 GMT by Samera Manzoor

Ok thank you for your help

Posted Wed, 13 Dec 2023 10:41:57 GMT by Shellanna Hoyte

Hello, Could you tell me if the HR1 form has been received. It was posted via recorded delivery 08/12/23. Title number EGL128722.

Posted Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:15:42 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello Shellanna - added to the system on 11th Dec and now waiting to be processed. The application is protected from the 11th
Posted Wed, 17 Jan 2024 11:48:56 GMT by Sarah Hague
I have posted my HR1 Form 3 times now, Recorded delivery, which I was told there was an issue accessing the mailbox? special next day delivery which still has no updates as to if it has been delivered. and Ive also sent it 1st class. Can you advise if you have recieved any of my forms? Im not sure what the issue with your PO Box is. 
Posted Wed, 17 Jan 2024 11:55:36 GMT by Adam Hookway
Sarah - what's the title number please?
Posted Wed, 17 Jan 2024 14:53:10 GMT by Sarah Hague
It is GM530775
Thanks
Sarah
Posted Wed, 17 Jan 2024 15:02:08 GMT by Adam Hookway
Sarah - many thanks. Well we've now received 3 separate applications from you re form HR1 and received on 5th, 16th and 17th January,
I suspect the 'special delivery' to a PO Box has caused the issue re what you have heard back from the delivery service. But good news is we have your application albeit in triplicate
We do have a backlog of this type of work so it may be several weeks before we contact you re processing/registration but your application/rights are protected from the 5th January. Please bear with us and wait for us to contact you 
Posted Wed, 17 Jan 2024 15:09:15 GMT by Sarah Hague
That is wonderful news, sorry for the spam of letters. I’m just glad it’s been received.
thank you 
Posted Wed, 17 Jan 2024 15:12:39 GMT by Adam Hookway
Sarah - no apology needed as not your fault it seems. And as you say it's all about receipt here and that's acknowledged now
Posted Wed, 07 Feb 2024 07:52:36 GMT by Marc Eustice
Hi.&#160;<br> is there anyway of doing this and sending it online or is it just a case of printing out and sending in the post&#160;

also for my wife’s name do I put her married name or maiden name as I’m not sure what her name is on the title deed of our house as we only recently married 
Posted Wed, 07 Feb 2024 08:22:40 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Marc - postal only re such applications

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in