Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 14:54:14 GMT by Ian Sutherland

Hello, I am try to find out very urgently if an TR1 application has been processed as my mortgage offer is due to expire in a couple of weeks. I have been told the request will be dealt with as a priority. How will I be able to find out if this has been completed. This needs to be chased up as my mortgage offer is due to expire a couple of weeks in March and I will have to apply for a new mortgage. I am currently having a pay high costs on currently loan that is not sustainable. Can this be looked into as I was told this would be a priority and now only have days to get this completed.

Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 16:15:13 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello Ian - if you have the specific details then happy to take a look and offer a steer as to what's happening at our end. 
Title number, our case (ABR) reference or if neither then the actual postal address would help
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 16:25:07 GMT by Ian Sutherland
Hi Adam, 

Thank you for looking into this.
Title Number AV25071
Reference S632YBT
Address 83a Quakers Road, Downend, Bristol,
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 16:37:09 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Ian - many thanks. So it looks like we have just received a final response from the conveyancer with regards completed paperwork needed to finalise the registration. There's been some ongoing corres between us and them for a while but hopefully things are now resolved 
I will know more by Monday and hopefully it will be the positive outcome you need/ I'll post again on Monday
Posted Mon, 04 Mar 2024 11:45:06 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Ian - no positive outcome as yet but the casework team have contacted the solicitor direct this morning to try and finally resolve matters. They need to provide more still and today to enable us to complete the update
If you need to confirm then I would suggest speaking to the conveyancer direct 
Posted Mon, 04 Mar 2024 12:33:23 GMT by Ian Sutherland
Hi Adam, Just to be clear this information will allow you to complete the registration. Can you let me know what is needed so when I ask them they know what is required. Can this be resolved with the solicitor calling back.
Posted Mon, 04 Mar 2024 13:31:27 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Ian - the solicitor have responded positively and the application has been completed and the register updated. Hopefully things can now move forward positively for you from here
Posted Mon, 04 Mar 2024 13:47:47 GMT by Ian Sutherland
Hi Adam, 

Thank you. 
I will now be able to press on for a completion.

Much appreciated for all the help on this.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in