Skip to main content
Posted Sun, 09 Jul 2023 09:43:15 GMT by Keung C
Hello HMLR staff,

I have the general question regarding Property alert statement.
As I know I will receive six-monthly property alert statement after registered property alert service. I would like to ask I will receive the six-monthly statement which sent by e-mail or by post?

Thanks for advise.

Posted Mon, 10 Jul 2023 07:26:30 GMT by Nimish Patel
Keung C - The statement would be in form of an email. 
Posted Mon, 10 Jul 2023 17:56:20 GMT by Keung C
Hello HMLR staff,

Many thanks for your information. So, after I signed up property alert service, HMLR will only contact me all information by using e-mail, and will not contact me by post?

Thanks for advise.
Posted Tue, 11 Jul 2023 07:20:51 GMT by Nimish Patel
Keung C - If you have signed up for the Property Alert service using the email address then yes, we would only contact you by email.   

Please do not confuse this with any reason we may have to contact you with regards to a registration matter.  There we will write to the address that is indicated on the title register.

Property Alert service is independent of the registration process. 
Posted Tue, 11 Jul 2023 13:59:31 GMT by Keung C

Hello HMLR Staff,

Thank you and understand that there are two different things.

Therefore, for all information that related to property alert service will contact by e-mail.

And for the registration matter, you will contact us by using the address which appear in official title register document, am I correct?

Thanks for advise.

Posted Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:06:51 GMT by Nimish Patel
Keung C - Yes, that is correct.
Posted Mon, 15 Jan 2024 11:28:22 GMT by Keung C

Hello HMLR Staff,

Thank you very much. And I received the six-month statement already. I have other questions to ask, since I haven’t deleted my property and I will keep monitoring on it, will I continue receive next six-month statement in future even there have or haven’t alert?

Thanks for advise.

Posted Mon, 15 Jan 2024 12:29:18 GMT by Adam Hookway
Keung C - you will get a notification every 6 months of the same type until you either delete the alert or your account
Posted Mon, 15 Jan 2024 14:39:38 GMT by Keung C
Hello Adam,

Thanks for your reply. I also have other technical question.
Because I know I will receive e-mail notification when I add the property. On the other hand, will I also receive e-mail notification if I delete one of my monitor properties in my account? Or just appear into my online account?

Thanks for advise.

Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 06:22:13 GMT by Adam Hookway
Keung C - I would expect you to receive a confirmation email if you remove a property from your account but it will also be a 'no show' in your account of course

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in