Skip to main content
Posted Tue, 03 Oct 2023 07:05:41 GMT by James Whittaker-Bent

I am writing to request an update on the processing of a deed of gift associated with Title Deed MM6470. I submitted the necessary documentation approximately 5 months ago and have yet to receive confirmation of completion.

I understand that delays can occur, however, I am eager to ensure that all required steps have been properly completed and to understand the current status of the processing.

I would greatly appreciate any information you can provide regarding the timeline for completion or if there are any additional steps I need to undertake to expedite the process.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Posted Tue, 03 Oct 2023 08:51:25 GMT by Adam Hookway
James - it's still with us and waiting to be processed. As you state there are delays currently and it may be several weeks yet before it is processed. The Transfer is however protected so often it is a case of just waiting until we contact you.
If there is an urgency such as an onwards sale then you can request expedition to reduce the remaining wait time
Posted Mon, 18 Dec 2023 13:13:52 GMT by James Whittaker-Bent

Dear HM Land Registry,

I am reaching out again concerning the deed of gift processing for Title Deed MM6470. In my last correspondence on October 3, 2023, I was informed that the process might take several more weeks. Having given it a couple of months now, I am keen to know if there has been any advancement.

While I understand these processes can be time-consuming, any updated information or estimated completion timeline would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your continued assistance with this matter.

Best regards, James Alexander Whittaker-Bent

Posted Mon, 18 Dec 2023 13:45:41 GMT by Nimish Patel
Hello James - The application is still awaiting to be looked because of our delays. 

If there is some urgency or the delay is causing you some difficulty then you or the conveyancer who submitted the application can ask for the application to be expedited - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/request-an-expedite

Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 04:10:18 GMT by James Whittaker-Bent

Hi there,

I'm just checking in again about my deed of gift application, Deed MM6470, which I submitted back in June 2023. It's now April 10th, 2024, and I still haven't received any updates or heard back about its progress.

Could someone please look into this for me and let me know what's going on? It's been quite a while, and I'd really appreciate any information you can provide.

Thanks so much!"

Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:40:34 GMT by Adam Hookway

Hi James - the application was completed in February and the lodging conveyancer, ORJ, notified. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in